Sunday, December 21, 2008

Malacca=)


On the way to Dataran Pahlawan=]{Mahkota Parade}

18/12
hee..
went to malacca with familyyy=)
shop for one wholee dayyy~
took many pictures orh~
first..we went to jusco luu..
buy sushi to eat>.< hee=D
around evening we change to Mahkota Parade..
and continue to shopp shopp and shopp~
wahaha..
and because I complain hungry dy..
so we decided went to Dataran Pahlawan's food court to have our dinner..xixi^o^
and after that..
we continue to shop in Dataran Pahlawan..hee=D
but din shop for long laa..
coz no time already~
but I fall in love with a shop in Dataran Pahlawan..
I was the one who found that shop..xixi..
I was so excited and I quickly shouted for my sis and tell her about the shop~lalala~
Happy us~
we rushed to the shop..
the shop was full with biscuits..sweets..peanuts...and most of them are from JAPAN!
wuhoooooo~
and of course in a rush..we bought some things from the shop too..
hee=D
I really lurve that shop to the extend!
I wanna go to the shop againnn the next time I went to Malacca!
yessshh!
I lurve that shoppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



sis and me{Dataran Pahlawan}=]




Mummy{Dataran Pahlawan}





Sis and me{Dataran Pahlawan}


Sis and me{Dataran Pahlawan}


hee=D cutee,right?I love it~


Sis and me{Dataran Pahlawan's stage}=]


Dataran Pahlawan's stage^o^


Cute cute Santa Claus~

p/s:we took many pics in the fitting room orh~hehehe...lazy to post it here..check out in my friendster..^o^

No comments: