hoo>.<
yesterday-jogathon~
T.T
i dun wanna go actually`
but i received msg tat din go will demerit`
o.o
so`i go~
havin breakfast at mcD with vie early in the morning~
every set of mcvalue breakfast comes with a small box of cornflakes :)
woo~
the 2 small boxes of cornflakes`
was given to`
Fiona Ng WenY~
ahaha`
to apologise to someone I make her angry`
I bought mcD breakfast`
for my`
dearest wenyi~
:)
but`
sorry`
coffee no sugar >.<
hoo>.<
sorryyy~
jie`im not bendan`=D
u are~
blehs :p
I din run all the way`
I walk all the way~
ahaha`
with thia`yuin`x.ting`sofiya~
:)
thanks to u 4`acc me`hoo>.<
and thanks to dearest wenyi for the water~
:)
I'm really clever`
lower form runs 1st`
after some time`
upper form was let go`
and I WALK till i met the upper forms`
xD
but not FIONA NG`
hahaha`
jie`u're really slow`
ahaha`
slow as me`:D
we are both the 1st counting from the back` [ upper form-lower form ]
hahaha`
lalala~
i went back home`wanted to sleep`
but 2 kids disturbed my sleep`>.<
and I was forced to wake up`
aaaaaaa!
hoo>.<
071109 - 2009 Jogathon`
1 comment:
cheers XD
Post a Comment