Sunday, July 5, 2009

030709 [ EIC ]

lalalalalala~
030709`friday`
went to school as usual~
then went back at 12.50`
Karyn went back with me to granny's house as later we're going to EIC~
=D with convent interactors tooO~
have lunch`bath`
and off we go~
fetch mummy to work first`
and then sis drive to school to fetch jie`ahting and wanyi`
then we set off to EIC~
reach there`
everyone was there already~^^

ah yuin and wen hui are the clowns~
lalalalalallalalalala~

play with the children oO`
they are so cute~^^
I love 'em~
wulalalalalalala~

I went back earlier as I had tuition later on~
I din get to take group pics~
T.T

lalalalalala~
before went back`
ask wen hui to wear camp shirt to pn esah later on`
to acc me oo~
thanks wen hui~~~~~~~~~~

a trip to EIC`
let me know how lucky I am`
=)
if there is a next time to there again`
I will volunteer to go^^

I love all the children there~
had a great time~

2 comments:

cha yee's life said...

si xiao hai~
long time dint find u le..
wakakakakaka~
dun miss me too much yar~

P.A.U.L.I.N.E said...

HEY..
I AM NOT INTROVERTED OK..
HAHA..
ANYWAY..CONGRATZ YA..
JIAYOU MUCH MUCH..=]