Sunday, July 26, 2009

yesterday`

yesterday```
i spent my half day with ahting and evie```
luuuuuuu```
morning```
went to mcD for breakfast```
huhu```^^
I like`

then went to rotary house for meeting```
coming install```
lalala```
support yarhh```
=]

then walk home with ahting and yong jun```
lalala```
actually I like to walk`slowly`quietly`thinking```
but because of ahting```
i keep tallk=X
someone's bad..=DD
but still thanks ahting wiling to let me go her house```
lalalalalala```
hao laaa``xie xie ahting^^

then sis come and fetch me form ahting's house```
then bought chocolate pearl milk tea```from moli```
yooooo~
thanks sis^^

night```
carrefourr```huhu```
met wsin there^^
ask me to go to pacific`
she fetch me there from carrefour```
lalala```
watch virus-x performance^^
yooo~
nice^^
then after that```
secret..shhh=X
we did many paiseh things=X
lalal`
shh``u know i know^^
I want to go out with u again```
I want da tou tie=[
ohya```
i saw ahtyng jie before going back```
did i saw wrong?
y ur eyes seems very watery?
>.<


lalalalala```
nice day^^

No comments: