Saturday, May 2, 2009

ahaha`

thursday`

went with ahqian to xiao ming's class to take xue hai`
its raining heavily tat day`
I love`

we went with umbrella as the rain is too big`o.O (auntie)
but still ah qian was wet..
sorry ah qian`
I was wet too..
but not as wet as her..

then finally reach blok cempaka..
met pn shariza..
she asked ah qian to take the umbrella and accompany her to walk through the rain..
ke lian de ah qian`
she was wet one more time..

the road's fault`=X

luckily ah qian din fall sick`
=)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

emm..
yesterday was labour's day`
o.O
no school`
ah yeah!
happy=D

went to carrefour with mummy after sending sis to meeting`
went to buy quite many things`
and then we went to kfc to drink ice lemon tea and I ate cheezy wedges`
huhu`=D
yummy yummy`

met anna and fion at carrefour entrance before going to fetch sis from rotary house..
anna scared me=D

after that went to fetch sis after she finished meeting..
then went back to granny's house..
bath..
and I went to tuition`
o.O

then at nite..
went out to eat..
and then went to parkson`
shop for lynn's present..
bought a barbie doll`
=D
and a cute notebook`
I bought a new bottle..
ahaha..
love it..

I met many people in parkson~
met zhiying again`
second time I saw her in parkson`
and I saw many other friends too`

then went home HAPPILY`


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fion jiayou in blogging`
always update arh!
I support`
dear`❤

No comments: