Sunday, May 10, 2009

那我決定了`

whY peopLe alwayS over carE over eacH other?
whY peopLe alwayS lovE tO takE parT in otheR people'S dreaM?
whY peopLe don't just livE their lifE?

and keep everything SIMPLE`

is simple not good?
is complicated so good?

難道`
只有我覺得簡單好多了?

可惜。。
一切很像根本簡單不起來了`
根本一點都不能`
除非地球逆轉。。
不然`
''簡單''
這個詞永遠不存在`
對吧?

simple realtionships is good..
aren't they?

at least I thinK sO`


那我決定了`
不.执着。。

給你們`
給自己`
空間吧`

那我決定了`
這樣會好多了`































I'M not STRONG`

6 comments:

l-fion-l said...

加油!
U R STRONG TO ME! MORE THAN ENOUGH!!
简单,真的很美..
我赞同你的说法..
可是有些东西,一旦复杂了,好像再也简单不起来..
为自己而活!

Vinny said...

I'M not STRONG`
but i really love simpLe`
keep everythinG simple`
那該有多好`

l-fion-l said...

有些人就是那么复杂的
不懂为什么。。
我也想知道

P.A.U.L.I.N.E said...

SIMPLE ですDE BEST FORMULA TO LIVE
REMEMBER TO SMILE
=]

|XUEJING| said...

qin ai der....
wad happen to u oo???
sayang laa......
bt hor...
i agree wit wad u said....
huhu......
ai ni~

Vinny said...

pauline: ^^ enen`i will SMILE=)

xuejing: mei shi^^ ai ni~