Wednesday, April 22, 2009

monday`tuesday`wednesday`

monday`

early in the morning`
perhimpunan`
then stupid people talk for 25 minutes`
ah ishh`
talking stupid things`
shoes..
lolipop..-.-(U are crazy)
mirror..
comb..
hair..(no fringe?)
and many many things..
just because of the flower kembang and kuncup thing`
then she began to kap kap kap so many things`
pekcek-.-

after that`
suprise for dear^^
aha`
the cake wasn't so nice I noe`
but I thank you n ah qian for eating the whole piece~
I love 5~

tuesday`

injection+_+
I din cry`
aha`
at 1st`
not pain..
then when I went out of the bilik kesihatan`
+_+'
my hand don't have anymore strength`
T.T
its pain~
then after that I feel like I only got one hand`
one hand like cacat ady`
根本都沒力啊~

today~wednesday`

koko day`
wear st john shirt to school`
very hot>.<>.<

and there are 3 ulcer in my mouth...
so pain~

thanks everyone for concern^^
esp jie yarh^^

zhi ying and ah qian and dear~
do take care lots lots^^

jiayou ah=)

No comments: