Saturday, June 6, 2009

I.U. Night~

yesterday was I.U. night~
went there`
to support kor, jie and sis~^^

first perfromance~
the drum~
nice nice^^
kor was great great~
everyone was great~

then got the dance~
^^
jie~cute daO`=)
after dance got a kung fu?
tat 2 ppl der`
kor was one of them`
he was funny daO`=D
pattern duO duO arh~
=DD

FASHION SHOW`
Jane,Wen Hui and Wendy cute^^
the ''huang shang'' cute~
the ''huang hou'' preetty daOoo~
nice^^

the other fashion shoW`
the children CUTE =)
I like`

SKETCH`
funny`
很成功的sketch`
nice nice nice`
[ kor was funny ]
pattern zhen de hen duo duo`
=DD
你真得什麽動作都很敢做horh?
haha`

and and and`
the CLOWN`
hehe`
hao li hai^^
the ''zha ji''
o.O
hao xiang xue~
super super de geng~
怎麽有人這麽得厲害啊?
我也要學~

and not to forget the sichuan change face der`
o.O
super de nice+li hai`
I like`
but the mask hen kong bu arh`>.<

and other performance like ''che ling''..''hua yue tuan''..
was nice too`
great performance yarh`

In conclusion`
I.U. night was nice^^

ah kor ah jie great^^

sis food stall thingS nice~[although not cooked by her ] =D

ahkor : wo hen guai`=)

ahjie : 你真得很可愛~

2 comments:

FIONA NG said...

hahaha``
i m 1st one comment..lalala
thanks mei mei come support neh^^
arr~it was really a success one!!
we all vry happy ya`
can see u all enjoy too~tat's great!
and ur kor..hahaha..pattern duo daoO~but Zheng shen is a good kor kor to u oO!~ hehe...xie xie ni laa`

Vinny said...

haha`
dang ran go support u aLL laaaaa`
enen`nice i.u.~i like`
ah kor pattern duO duO` O.o
hee=D
enen`i noe`he's gooD`=)

loves ah jie❤