friday..
the fourth time I went to school alone without five`
and on friday`
my school had a spotcheck`o.O
first`
the prefect went to makmal and told the teacher something`
then all of us were called to go out of the makmal`
I managed and remembered to saved my liquid paper`
=D
but then I forgot to take out my pendrive..
luckily the prefect din confiscate it`=)
(in the makmal..something happen..I had better not say it here..)
after that we went back to our class`
and spotcheck again`
-.-
and I suddenly remembered the recipe book was still in my bag`
so I quickly hide it in the english file behind..
and because the time was too short...
I cannot find my english file..
so I slip it into ah qian's english file`
sorry yarh..ah qian`
but I was thinking never mind laa`
if really the prefect found it`
she wouldn't take ah qian's name also..
because the prefect was saying that after the spotcheck..
she want us to go and admit our own things`
(because the prefect forgot to take the names of the owner when she confiscate our things in makmal and was scolded by someone=D )
so she had to call us to admit our own things after the spotcheck..aha`
lucky for me..
the prefect din found the book..
=D
and because it is too bright and hot to stand outside our class waiting for them to finish the spotcheck`
so my whole class went to sit on the road outside blok tanjung`
and the prefect check for so long`-.-
until we were all so pekcek`
so we get up and walk into the class`
and of course`
the prefect told us to get out`
because they haven't finished checking..
ah ishh`
anyway..
at last all ended well`
my things were all safe..
comb..liquid paper..mirror..and recipe book`
aha`
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hmm..
yesterday..saturday..
my fifth time going to school alone without five`
blah`
yesterday was interact orientation`
hmm`
went to school at 8 o'clock`
and only I know the orientation will only start at 9.30`
-.-
ah ishh`
everyone had their things to do on 8 o'clock`
volleyball`badminton`
and so on..
I got nothing to do`
so I just sit with zhi zing and karyn`
after a while..
karyn went for her squash`
so zhi zhing and me just sit in a corner talking`
we were sitting in the class actually`
but then the badminton girls came in and said they want to have a meeting`
so we went out because sitting inside was really very weird`
after that...
interact orientation starts..
then we were divided into groups..
at first I think my group is..
ah ishh`
but I like Jin Le~
she's good=)
but one of the group member was -.-
bising betul`
=X
but later on she changed to group one`
=D
after that began to watch slideshow`
and suddenly I missed 2007 interact camp`
=(
I love it`
then had our teabreak`
then game starts..
went to each station to play game`
our first station was blok cempaka..
which was xin hui,alia and xiao ming station`
play the game which its name was WORM`
sit down in the floor`
the floor is filled with washing powder+water`
+_+
it's fun to play`
they say my group members face expression was funny=D
we were laughing throughout the game`
hehe=D
cos it's really too funny`
then my group lost..
but never mind..
I love the process`=)
aha`
then 2nd station`
mandy and anna station I think`
if i'm not wrong laa`
play the game scissors paper stone`
but special version`
anyway I played this before..
in ying xu`
=D
we lost again`
hehe`
but it's a nice game`=)
I love it`
3rd station`
ze-yuin,jane and kay ying station`
pk again`
I volunteer to play as one group must had one people representing it`
so I volunteer`
we pk with group 2 I think`
WENYI LEE's group`
she's playing for her group`
and then the game starts..
our eyes was tied with a handkerchief..
and we must walk and find a ballon..
my group members and her group members must give us direction on how to walk`
but only with animal sounds..
I played this game before too`
in interact council camp last year`
aha`
I was like blur-ing..
too many sounds beside me`
I don't know which one was my gorup members sound`
so i just simply walk..
and ah ishh`
tat somebody kicked me..
-.-
and then..
I heard them saying that ''vinny`u found the ballo0n`''
I was like where where?
then I squat down to find it`
I tot the ballo0n was big big round round der`
but the balloon is flat der`tat without air de balloon`
then somebody grab my hand and ask me take something`
and I take`
inside the longkang..
ah ishh`
I felt alot of sand in my hands..
and then after that I heard they told me that at first the balloon is not in the longkang der`
then my ben dan laogong make the balloon fall into the longkang`
ah ishh`
ben dan laa u`
my group win!
4th station`
e-chuen..ruby..and my sis station`
123木頭人`
hehe=D
my group lost again`
but I'm happy`
haha..
I play till very shiok`
last station`
ah jie..wendy..ah pao station`
hehe`
spider web game`
its hard to play`
but my first time playing this game`
nice memory`
aha`
tied my leg with jin le`
and we lie down just not to touch the string`
hehe`
pk wif hui mien n ying hui`
they were quick lorh`
geng~
happy happy to play this game~
and then after playing all the station`
went to padang to 集合`
take photos take photos`
I ❤Interact`
No comments:
Post a Comment