today`
nothing special..
schooling day as usual`
test paper is coming back..+_+
zhi ying zhi ying`
LALUNA~
I WANT LALUNA~
=D
tomorrow see who gotta buy the LALUNA yarh~
huhu=D
nothing special..
schooling day as usual`
test paper is coming back..+_+
zhi ying zhi ying`
LALUNA~
I WANT LALUNA~
=D
tomorrow see who gotta buy the LALUNA yarh~
huhu=D
Happy Birthday
to
Qiu Jiing`
=D
WE LOVE YOU`
to
Qiu Jiing`
=D
WE LOVE YOU`
and happy to say`
the ulcer say bye bye to me already=)
happy~
*tomorrow is the usual schooling day again`how I wish I could PONTENG just for one day..+_+
but never mind~
wednesday no schooling for me~
huhu=D
it's HOLIDAY!
the ulcer say bye bye to me already=)
happy~
*tomorrow is the usual schooling day again`how I wish I could PONTENG just for one day..+_+
but never mind~
wednesday no schooling for me~
huhu=D
it's HOLIDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment