Sunday, April 19, 2009

then after orientation`
then went home`
then bath bath`
then had my lunch`
then send jie to tuition`
then went out to buy things`
then zhi ying went to my granny home`
then ah qian came too..
but she left after passing us the things as she had tuition later on`
then zhi ying and me start`
play play play`
do do do`
make make make`
Mummy helped us a lot..
THANKS`
then while arranging peach`
zhi ying and me curi eat a lot..o.O
hehe`
ah qian`
we left some for you too`
aha`

then at last..
we succeed making the xxxx`
I learn that making xxxx is an interesting thing`
I love it=)

suprise for u tomorrow dear`

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yesterday was dear's birthday`

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!!!
I LOVE U~

remember that no matter what happens..
we are always with you`
we love u`
I love 5`

suprise for you tomorrow=)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

today is yuin's birthday`

HAPPY BIRTDHAY!!!!!

jiayou=)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3 comments:

诗婷 said...

you are tagged~

FIONA NG said...

vinny mei mei``
tat day really thanks 4 d colourful tasty bread tat u made for me..it was so nice~
all my classmate said it's cute~
touchy, xie xie``
love ya~

Vinny said...

ahting : okok`tagged+_+

ah jie : hehe`welcome=)
But not nice laa`=)