yesterday was open day`
I did really bad this time`sorry mummy`+_+
THANKS iris and fion for accompanying me`walk here and there`
lalalalala~
fion suddenly dissapear after she said she want to go to the toilet and comb her hair`
lend my comb`
blah blah blah`
iris spend a long time finding her`
i din accompany her bcos mummy is in school for the open day ady`
lalala`
我是愛哭包`
then after that I acc iris to find fion`
went to dewan`
at last`
decided to went tO form 5 blocK`
she really was there-.-
in 5 BUMI`
then we 3 walk again`
to dewan`
and after that` blah blah blah`
nothing special..
*dear fren`
when I feel like burstinG`
I cried in FRONT of you`
I cried`I screamed`I pour out everythinG`
please alwayS rmb tis`
whenever u feel like burstinG`
IM here for you`
alwayS`
^^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lalalalalalala`
nite`
an early birthday suprise for dearest panda jie`^^
she cried`>.<

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 comments:
wawawawa~
i dint go that day...
sorry for waiting 4 me har..XD
shi lo shi lo`
tao yan ni~
lalala~
Post a Comment