interact camp 2009 officialy over on yesterday`=(
3 days and 2 night camp`
I learn mucH`
I gain mucH`
I understand mucH`
first day`
reach school`
then set off`
I am on the same bus with my form 1,2 and my dear form 3 friends and some form 4 I thinK`
due to tiredness`
I din speak and talk for the whole journey`
then before goinG to the campsite`
went to ZEN XING organic farm 1st`
=)
reach there`still tired`
went to visit the organic farm there`
vegetables and fruits`
walk walk watch watch see see`
then thankS wen qing for acc-inG me`=)
then after that find cha yee`
thanks her for acc-ing me too`=)
played a lot in the shop there`
=D
then have luch there`
one table with some xiao mei mei and cha yee and ah ju and laoda and one malay`
eat eat eat`
I couldn't finish mine`
hao laaaaa`thanks laaaaoooodaaaaa for helping me to eat`[ although its being forced by me=D ]
then then then`
rain rain rain`
set off to the campsite`yessshhh!
reach there`
saw the pool`
then have to take the big big bag climbing all the way up there`
thanks laogong for helping me to take one`although i got help u to take one too`fair^^
then up there`
luckily got car helping us to carry our bags all up there=)
but the climbing is still difficult`
we were like panting all the way`
i feel like going to roll down anytime`
finally reached the hall=)
sit at the floor there`
because it's cooler`
then dorm division`
8 lucky people get to sleep in the room=)
nice`
im not one of them`heeeee=D
luckily im same room with cha yee`
we tried very hard to be in the same room=D
then went into the dorm`
my dorm got 24 ppl`+_+''
got a weird smell in my dorm`
and little mouseeeee running across my leg-.-
but I still love my dorm ppl`
=)
thankS wan yi`our dear dorm leader`辛苦你了`
cha yee sleep beside me`
we're worms in the night`
=D
we keep running to other people's room when bathinG`
I guess we lost many fat while climbing to dear ah ju,jing ying,karyn and xiao ming's room`
thankS u all`=) for not findinG we 2 mafan+_+'''
then after dorm division`
change into camp clothes`
went into the hall again`
for group division`and a talk`
Im in the same group with melissa,celia,shin rui,tzee ying,xiao cao and fatin`
melissa is my dear group leader=) she's nice`
and dear ah ting is my MENTOR`lala^^
and my group name is CUIDADO`
me celia and melissa sampat a lot`=D
talk a lot=D
others was quiet+_+'''
then ice-breakinG`^^
then a talk by Rtn. Foo and Rtn. Teo`
I love the talk`^^
meaningful`
I learnt a lot from the talk`
played a game similar to the one I played in last year council camp`=)
the blindfolded eyes game arhhhh`
but this one a bit different`
group leader was also blindfolded`
and this one can call out names and group names`
my dear group was quite ok dy`
managed to gather all the group members except for the malay:fatin`
then played another game toO`
the manager and executive game`
im a pair with xiao cao`
meaningful game`
I understand much and learnt much from the game`
as a leader`many thingS really need to learn`Interact with each other is very IMPORTANT`
then got group discussion`
group discussion`I sincerely thankS my dear leader`Melissa Jo`
she's the one been thinkinG hard`
sorry to her cause din help her mucH`
thanks my dear mentor toO`
dear ah ting`
and thankS fiona ah jie for giving us some ideas`
^^ thank you`
and I forgot got what dy`
continue to 2nd day`
wake up early morning`
an auntie saw us sit in the middle of the road and came to ask us what happen=D
hahaha`
morning exercise then`
funny=D
then breakfast`
then a talk again`
by Sern Wang`
I love this talk`really love`
the personality test=)
his talk`
let me learn real many thingS`
Life is a school and we're here to learn`
our biggest problem is: always expect others to be like us`
learn really really many many thingS`
I forgot the routine dy`
but got learn camp song`some cheers`
and got time for group discussion for the performance^^
ours is ''nodding''`
thanks melissa again`
for the idea for our performance^^
the game i duno call what name`
let us feel what the oku people feel`^^
feel and learn a lot~
obstacle course`
tired but I love`
enjoy it`
I din play one of them`
due to some reasons`
then at nite`
a suprise for Jing wen`
it's her birthday`and the commitees prepared a suprise for her`
she even cried because too touched`=)
commitees took candle and switch off the lioghts suddenly`
then suddenly sang a bday song for her^^
nice=)
then we make a circle and begin our campfire~
ahhhh^^
i like`
my right side was dear cha yee`
and left side is wan yi^^
hands in hands we sang the C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E- song`
I like I love`
ooohhh arhhhhhh!^^
3rd day`
the most exciting MOUNTAIN CLIMBING`
huu>.< style="COLOR: rgb(204,51,204)">38 Vivian for care me alot`help me alot`
xie xie ni 38`=D
our peluh is chocolate colour=D
yerrrrr=X
lalala`
finally reach campsite`
huh`
water water water`=D
bath`and lunch`
and closing ceremony`
G.A. time`
I really tot my G.A. is mandy`
the handwriting so alike`
sorry ah le[jin le]
anyway`
I love my G.A.`
=)
lalala`
photo session`
lalalalalalalalala`
end of the camp`
conclusion : I ❤ INTERACT`
4 comments:
nice camp
lalalala...
gt my name in ur thankyou list..
keh keh~
fion : lalalalala=)
cha yee : lala~kai xin lerh?Im very good der~heh`
sure lar..
i'm ur 'en ren' wo..
muahahaha...
thx oso wo..
during the camp..
me keep 38 38 u oso dint mind..
den me slp early than u u oso dint say anythg..kakazz..
Post a Comment