lala`
Interaction among interactors~
Thanks...
dear anna [ the organizing chairman ]
Thanks for everything`it's been hard on u `really saw ur hard work^^
wanted to hug u and thank u tat day when back to school`but`ur bus haven reached`so..no chance ahh` ^^ anyway`really thankS for making this camp a nice memory that I will never ever forget~
my panda ben jie FIONA `
lala` everything` thankiu`^^ [ MEMORIES..STAY FOREVER=) ]
Ah mei sincerely thanks u alotlot`^^
my laogong WENYI lee''
xie xie`ur shoulder`thanks for lending me awhile`^^
mountain climbing=no sorry yarh^^
and when I rest halfway mountain climbing`thanks for care me much`helping me to wipe my sweat^^ and for many thingS`
I sincerely thank u`^^
my dear wu gui cha yee^^
ahhhh`care me alot`i will remember`its u who's been helping me the most`
sleep beside me=D helping me to take my thingS`telling me not to be afraid of the mouse and monkeys` I really appreciate ahh! really` =)
my dear ahju`
haiya`our ''love''=D get the photo then i will post it` noe u better thru this camp`Im happy spending my times laughing with u ahh=D
my G.A.`Jin Le`
I guess wrong=X
think back`actually u rerally care for me^^
my G.A.! I love u !
my group leader`Melissa-jo...=)
lala`sampat alot with u`nice to work with u`thanks for real many thingS`
sorry and thanks lot lot^^
my group members^^
esp celia`=)lala`
my dear friends^^ UTARID!
ahjane`jiayi`kayying`wenhui`karyn`
jingying xiao ming karyn ahju`
keep mafan u all~
my dear mentor`Wong Ah Ting`^^
lalalalala`
my white rice become pumpkin rice because of u and liying=D
thanks for so take care of me laaaa`
my dear ah jie`mandy`
I really tot tat u r my G.A. `
handwriting so alike ahhh!
anyway~
thanks for everything dear ah jie^^
and keep forcing me to eat much much ahh!
=)
alia`
been helping me alot^^
I will remember~
Jing Ting`RouWei`YuShen`
nice to know u all=) esp rouwei`first time been talking and sampat-ing with u so much`^^
Laodaaa`Vivian 38`
Vivian`xie xie ni^^ when mountain climbing downwards`taking care for me so much=)
Laodaaa`=) Nice to know u~^^ =D
Yong Jun`
^^
for acc-ing me when back to school in bus^^
chat with u alot`
and I love ur attitude and everythinG`
=]
Liying~Yeong Yeong`
Noe u all better thru the camp`
last year in skul for u 2`
lala`nice memories in this camp`^^
all commitees^^
u all had done a lot`really alot`care for us so much`and here`I sincerely thanks all the commitees`
I will remember all this memories forever`never ever forget it`
[ GREAT MEMORIES` NEVER FADE` ] =]
all participants`
great to know all of u thru the camp`
lalalalala`hope we have the chance to create great memories again!
INTERACT ROCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment